I would prefer to work in a democratic work environment, because there would be a clear leader, but all of us would be involved in the decision making and problem solving processes, I think the others also have good things, specially the consultative one, but for me the democratic is the one that has the best balance between the role of the leader and the role of the follower.
- · Very organize.
- · Strong figure of leadership.
- · Low or no participation of the workers in the decision making process.
- · Hostile environment.
- · Participative style.
- · Employees are aware of the situation of the enterprise.
- · Sometimes what the majority wants is not the best.
- · Not every one has the knowledge to take good decisions.
- · Friendly environment.
- · Great participation of everyone.
- · There is not a strong figure of leadership.
- · Certain information should not be share with everyone
Same Bibliography as the Leadership and Management entry.
1st Image retrieved from http://www.leadership-toolbox.com/autocratic-leadership.html
2nd Image retrieved from http://mundicogito.wordpress.com/2011/02/13/democracy-inc/
3rd Image retrieved from http://www.iisd.ca/oceans/icp7/jun14.html